How much does it cost to live in Town & Country and does everyone have to be 55 and older?
- Our Community Rules and Bylaws state that all residents must be 55 or older when they apply for residency. Please email us at email@example.com for more information.
- Each Member household pays two charges.
- The first charge is the one-time Membership Fee of $100. And, Members get their Membership Fee back if they sell their homes.
- The second charge is the lot rent that is collected monthly to pay for operating expenses like taxes, insurance, trash/recycling collection and the Corporation’s mortgage payments. Lot rent is currently $410 per month.
- We now have control over when and why our rent changes.
- Find out more about the application process here.